Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2017/05/18 20:34:13 UTC

Release Camel 2.18.4

Hi Everyone:

I am planning to cut a release candidate for Camel 2.18.4 over the
upcoming weekend.  Is that good timing, or do we need more time to get
things ironed out on the 2.18.x branch?

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Release Camel 2.18.4

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

I think its good timing to get 2.18.4 out, so you are IMHO welcome to
cut the release.

--
Claus Ibsen