Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2004/05/13 16:51:34 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/experimental util_ldap.c

bnicholes@apache.org wrote:

>   Modified:    modules/experimental util_ldap.c
>   Log:
>   if the call to ldap_simple_bind_s() fails, the connection is left in an unbound state.  Make sure that the connection record is updated to show the current state.

I have been having a problem with auth_ldap in that it works great under
load (100000 requests from ab, all successful with varying concurrency),
but doesn't work under no load - leave it standing for "a while", and
suddenly all requests fail, I suspect due to all the ldap connections
having been timed out with no recovery.

Does this patch address this problem?

Regards,
Graham