Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/13 21:20:06 UTC

[commit] New tiling code, disabled antialiased clipping

I just commited a couple things:

a. New version of ConcreteTileRable that is 'about' right. There is more
   work to do.

b. feTile.svg and feTileTarget.svg which are the test cases for feTile.

c. AbstractGraphicsNode and ConcreteFilterChainRable, which, after
   discussion with Thomas and Thierry, I disabled. We will work on that
   for the second release.

V.

Checking in refimpl/gvt/AbstractGraphicsNode.java;
/home/cvs/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/AbstractGraphicsNode.java,v
<--  AbstractGraphicsNode.java
done
More commits to come...
Checking in refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteFilterChainRable.java;
/home/cvs/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteFilterChainRable.java,v
<--  ConcreteFilterChai
nRable.java
done
Checking in refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteTileRable.java;
/home/cvs/xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteTileRable.java,v
<--  ConcreteTileRable.java
done
Mailing the commit message...