Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Glezen <pg...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/08/16 19:15:34 UTC

Re: Message: no WRITABLE property (resolved)

Hi Folks.

After following the advice of the responses:

1. Removing capitals from the first two letters of the property name
2. Adding the nullValue attribute in the result map

it works now.  Thanks.

- Paul

Prashanth Sukumaran <pr...@yahoo.com> wrote on 08/16/2005
09:29:50 AM: