Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by cherry coke <rs...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/16 13:12:50 UTC

PortletSession

Hi,

I,m having several problems with PortletSession. For example I have a form on a
JSP page, which calls an GenericPortletServlet with a parameter called
"clean".

In the method "processAction" i have this code:

        PortletSession portletsession =
actionrequest.getPortletSession();

        String clean =
request.getParameter("clean");

        if (clean != null) {

portletsession.setAttribute("clean", clean);

        }else{

portletsession.removeAttribute("clean");

        }

The  portletsession.removeAttribute() doesn´t works. It doesn´t
removes the attribute. The same thing happens when i try to remove
portletsession attributes  from the method "doView" and even from a JSP page.

Other thing is that when i use "context.getRequestDispatcher" to
redirect to another JSP page, i have to fill the "HttpSession"
attributes again, but i still have the PortletSession attributes, i  have removed from the page the
session="true" attribute Is it a normal behaviour?  Is it the
correct way to redirect to another page

using "context.getRequestDispatcher"?

I,m using jetspeed 2.1.2 with Tomcat 5.5.20

La vida de los famosos al desnudo en MSN Entretenimiento
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/