Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by ilayaraja <il...@rediff.co.in> on 2009/08/05 07:39:16 UTC

serializing and deserializing lucene query

Hi,

I am using Distributed Search with Nutch and Lucene.
The lucene is query constructed at the Distributed Search Server and RPC call is used to pass it to the Clients.
To do this, I convert the lucene query into String before passing and read back the String at the client.
To get the lucene query back at the client, I call the lucene query parser with standard analyzer and pass the String query as input to it.
Because of this, the query is once again parsed and the stop words are removed if any in the query. This is an unwanted behaviour especially for phrase queries with stop words in it. Ideally I want to get back the lucene query as it was at the Distributed Search server. Any help would be usefull.

Thanks.