Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/07 15:38:53 UTC

Web page links to downloadable nightly tuscany builds

Greetings,

In tuscany-dev message http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200706.mbox/ajax/%3c466788DD.4030101@apache.org%3e, Sebastien proposed adding nightly builds to the Tuscany SCA downloads page. I would like to second that request. In addition, please include links to SDO and DAS nightly builds as well.

Thanks,

- Ron

Re: Web page links to downloadable nightly tuscany builds

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this will be coming in the near future... SCA, SDO, DAS.

On 6/7/07, Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> In tuscany-dev message http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200706.mbox/ajax/%3c466788DD.4030101@apache.org%3e, Sebastien proposed adding nightly builds to the Tuscany SCA downloads page. I would like to second that request. In addition, please include links to SDO and DAS nightly builds as well.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Ron

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer