Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Tobin Baker <td...@cs.washington.edu> on 2016/01/06 19:08:27 UTC

Maven snapshot repo

Hi, I've noticed that the Maven snapshot repo at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/reef
doesn't seem to be up-to-date (0.14 is missing). Is there somewhere else I
should be pointing Maven for current snapshot artifacts (hopefully updated
nightly)?

Thanks,
Tobin

Re: Maven snapshot repo

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2016-01-06 15:10, Tobin Baker wrote:
> I just want to be sure that we aren't blocked waiting for fixes to
> be merged upstream, that's all :)

We had the very same discussion here in Redmond this week. This is very
timely!

> I'm using the technique described here:
> http://stackoverflow.com/a/14013645.

This is a creative use of the maven site plugin indeed! Thanks for sharing.

Markus

Re: Maven snapshot repo

Posted by Tobin Baker <td...@cs.washington.edu>.
I just want to be sure that we aren't blocked waiting for fixes to be
merged upstream, that's all :) I'm using the technique described here:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/14013645. There's also https://jitpack.io/,
which is actually designed for this purpose (and is free for public repos),
but I'd like to avoid a dependency on a random startup if possible :)

Re: Maven snapshot repo

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.

Re: Maven snapshot repo

Posted by Tobin Baker <td...@cs.washington.edu>.
Right, I've been doing just that, but I'd like to be able to build against
REEF nightlies from a CI server. It's not a blocker, though--I've already

Re: Maven snapshot repo

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.