Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com> on 2015/09/10 15:24:04 UTC

Introduce an Activated state to ApplicationContext

Hi Devs,

I am planing to do $subject in Stratos. This will prevent users from
signing-up before application is active.

The application life cycle will be as [1].
 WDYT?

[1]
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1XOVZkgp_UUpGvD_HykECU_8yoA2YWgfpqv6wX2mgacY/edit?usp=sharing

--
*Thanks and Regards,*
Anuruddha Lanka Liyanarachchi

Re: Introduce an Activated state to ApplicationContext

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Great! I've merged the PR to stratos-4.1.x branch. Please update the JIRA.

Posted by Anuruddha Liyanarachchi <an...@wso2.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi Anuruddha,