Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/20 12:49:51 UTC

[REQUEST] test effort

People,
A quick call for volunteers.
As we are approaching code freeze once more test effort is going to be in
high demand, anybody that has any stake in open PRs, please contribute your
efforts. It is unlikely that the release manager will be able to do a good
fraction of the work so every help is welcome I imagine.
please see the milestones for issues that require attention:
4.15: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/12
older branches: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/15 and
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/13

--
Daan

Re: [REQUEST] test effort

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
I don't know if there is any actual builds of sorts Rafael. Building
yourself is the most reliable. These services are on a voluntary basis and
usually not well maintained.

Re: [REQUEST] test effort

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [REQUEST] test effort

Posted by Rafael del Valle <rv...@privaz.io.INVALID>.

Re: [REQUEST] test effort

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
+1

We also need volunteers to test Primate wrt 1.0/GA milestone that will go with 4.15:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate/pulls
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-primate/issues

Regards.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ