Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com> on 2014/01/24 08:53:27 UTC

Confluence:Requesting for register me as a OFBiz contributor

Dear Team,
Please register me as OFBiz contributor over confluence with user name - meetsumit002@gmail.com
Please let me know if further detail required.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Confluence:Requesting for register me as a OFBiz contributor

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I could not find any "Wissem Belguidoum" username, yours is wbelguidoum@gmail.com
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/admin/users/viewuser.action?username=wbelguidoum@gmail.com

You are in: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Contributors