Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Enrique Perez <pe...@dit.upm.es> on 2006/07/11 14:59:15 UTC

Re: Login Proxy Problem

Hi,

I have some questions:
Are these roles the ones defined for Tomcat or defined in J2??
In case they are defined in J2, if new roles are defined, they must be
added to the auth-constraint list also??

Thanks,
Enrique

<http://www.opensubscriber.com/sendEmail.os?message=4276758&inline=0> ]

> > Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 10:13 PM
> > To: Jetspeed Users List
> > Subject: Re: login proxy problem
> >
> > If you are using a newer version of Tomcat it will do that to you
unless
you

Re: Login Proxy Problem

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest filing a bug for this then (if there isn't one already).

RE: Login Proxy Problem

Posted by Enrique Perez <pe...@dit.upm.es>.
Hi Aaron,

Re: Login Proxy Problem