Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Yamini G <ya...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/05 08:57:39 UTC

Re: maven-javadoc-plugin OutOfMemoryError on Java6

Hi  folks,

Im also recieving a similar type of problem on using java6..
Im getting this in my console.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
com.atonesoftware.web.applet.transfer.client.http.HTTPTransfer.autoDetectProxy(HTTPTransfer.java:326)
	at
com.atonesoftware.web.applet.transfer.client.http.HTTPTransfer.init(HTTPTransfer.java:117)
	at
com.atonesoftware.web.applet.transfer.client.http.HTTPUploadTransfer.init(HTTPUploadTransfer.java:90)
	at
com.atonesoftware.web.applet.transfer.client.util.Conf.getTransferController(Conf.java:644)
	at com.atonesoftware.web.applet.upload.client.MApplet.init(MApplet.java:86)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

If you have solved the problem before.Then let me know the way to solve it.
Im also getting the warning message:
com.sun.java.browser.net.ProxyInfo is Sun proprietary API and may be removed
in a future release.

Regards
Yamini G