Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Po Po <se...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/25 11:33:23 UTC

show text in displaytag from properties file

Hello,
I used s2 with displaytag.

<display:table name="${list}" id="row" uid="row">
  <display:column title="label.firstname" property="fname" />
  <display:column title="label.lastname" property="lname"/>
</display:table>

I already create file textmessage.properties, this file contain:
label.firstname=First Name
label.lastname=Last Name

But the problem is in table title show "label.firstname".
How to configure displaytag to read from properties file?

Thanks,
Popo

Re: show text in displaytag from properties file

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2009/2/25 Po Po <se...@yahoo.com>:
> I used s2 with displaytag.
>
> <display:table name="${list}" id="row" uid="row">
>  <display:column title="label.firstname" property="fname" />
>  <display:column title="label.lastname" property="lname"/>
> </display:table>
>
> I already create file textmessage.properties, this file contain:
> label.firstname=First Name
> label.lastname=Last Name
>
> But the problem is in table title show "label.firstname".
> How to configure displaytag to read from properties file?

Take a look on that bug, there is attached adapter for Struts2
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DISPL-511

Reards
--
Lukasz