Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carmona Perez, David" <DP...@fcc.es> on 2004/05/03 09:32:49 UTC

LogFactor

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find LogFactor5, in order to see in a more user friendly way the Cocoon logs.?
Or is it the same as Chainsaw?
I have found in the wiki this, http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LogFactorFiveHowto, but doesn't explain how to get the program.
I have searched through Google with no success.

Thanks for any help.

David

Re: LogFactor

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 3 mai 04, à 09:32, Carmona Perez, David a écrit :

> ...Does anyone know where I can find LogFactor5, in order to see in a
> more user friendly way the Cocoon logs.?..

LogFactor5 has been donated to log4j, so it is included with our
distribution (in lib/optional/log4j-1.2.8.jar). You just need to enable
it to use it.

> Or is it the same as Chainsaw?

AFAIK they have more or less the same functionality but IIUC Chainsaw
is preferred by the log4j team.

> I have found in the wiki this,
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LogFactorFiveHowto, but
> doesn't explain how to get the program.

Please add this info there once you find what you're looking for!

-Bertrand