Posted to dev@deltacloud.apache.org by Mötzing, Christian <ch...@novatec-gmbh.de> on 2013/08/21 10:56:46 UTC

Deltacloud ruby client documentation

Hello,

currently the ruby client documentation is not accesible. The link does point to a (nearly) empty location.

http://deltacloud.apache.org/ruby-client/doc/index.html

Is there any other place to access the documentation?

With kind regards

PS: I tried to send a mail to this mailing list before but it seems unsubscribed users can not use it. The contact page on the Deltacloud webpage suggests that anybody can consult the list.
--

Christian Mötzing
Consultant

Phone:

+49 (711) 22040 718

Mobile:

+49 (160) 88 06 281

Fax:

+49 (700) 5280 5290

Email:

christian.moetzing@novatec-gmbh.de

Web:

www.novatec-gmbh.de

NovaTec Consulting GmbH
Dieselstrasse 18/1 - D-70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen

Sitz der Gesellschaft:

Waldenbuch

Handelsregister:

Stuttgart – HRB 244435

Geschäftsführer:

Hans-Dieter Brenner – Michael Schuchart – Albrecht Stäbler

Re: Deltacloud ruby client documentation

Posted by Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>.
On 08/21/2013 10:56 AM, Mötzing, Christian wrote:

Hi,

The up-to-date documentation is available here:

http://rdoc.info/gems/deltacloud-client/frames

we should update that link to point ^^... Also the rdoc files should be
installed on your system once you do gem install deltacloud-client.

-- Michal

> Hello,
>
> currently the ruby client documentation is not accesible. The link does point to a (nearly) empty location.
>
> http://deltacloud.apache.org/ruby-client/doc/index.html
>
> Is there any other place to access the documentation?
>
> With kind regards
>
> PS: I tried to send a mail to this mailing list before but it seems unsubscribed users can not use it. The contact page on the Deltacloud webpage suggests that anybody can consult the list.

--

Michal Fojtik <mf...@redhat.com>
Deltacloud API, CloudForms