Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by kun xiong <xi...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/01 03:19:14 UTC

Re: How could I set multi-value for a field in DataImporter

Stefan,

Thanks very much for your quick reply.

Actually I have to write a CustomDataImporter class to full-import data and
index them all.

So it should be done in java code and schema.xml.

When  I write a CustomDataImporter, I have to implement a nextRow() method,
which return a map<String,Object>. And also schema,xml have a multiValued
label for each field.

I am wondering how could I utilize it.

I believe there must be several ways to make it multi-valued, using analyzer
or copyField. I am finding a efficient and easiest way that I don't have to
change data format.

Kun

Posted by kun xiong <xi...@gmail.com>.
I found the answer from source code.