Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/03 05:00:02 UTC

Re: [GSOC2014]Dynamic client-side autocompletion features for the Apache Bloodhound ticket system

Hi all

Thanks for Ryan and all for helping me to get accept in gsoc, looking
forward to work with bloodhound community.

https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0014

is there any that i need improve and refine in my proposal, I value your
feedback.

--

*Thimal Kempitiya <http://www.facebook.com/thimalk> UndergraduateDepartment
of Computer Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa.*

Re: [GSOC2014]Dynamic client-side autocompletion features for the Apache Bloodhound ticket system

Posted by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com>.
Hi devs,

In the autocompleteuser plugin for trac (
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AutocompleteUsersPlugin). For suggestion it
shows username,name and email of users as single suggestion. Do we need all
three of users in bloodhound also in bloodhound autocompleteuser plugin.
What are your suggestion and idea about this