Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Zappaterrini, Larry" <la...@sanchezprojects.com> on 2004/10/18 19:22:04 UTC

JAXB Serializer/Deserializer

I had the requirement to integrate JAXB marshalling and unmarshalling
with Axis for document-literal SOAP messaging. Using the source code for
Castor serialization as a reference point, I have created serialization
objects that seem to meet my needs. I do not currently have the time to
test these objects outside of the scope of my current project, but I
would be happy to donate them back into Axis if anyone feels that it
would be beneficial.

Thanks,
Larry

Re: JAXB Serializer/Deserializer

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
Zappaterrini, Larry wrote:

>I had the requirement to integrate JAXB marshalling and unmarshalling
>with Axis for document-literal SOAP messaging. Using the source code for
>Castor serialization as a reference point, I have created serialization
>objects that seem to meet my needs. I do not currently have the time to
>test these objects outside of the scope of my current project, but I
>would be happy to donate them back into Axis if anyone feels that it
>would be beneficial.

If possible, I'd suggest to replace the JAXB jar files with
jaxme-api.jar, at least for build time. It should be easily possible to
switch between the JAXB RI and JaxMe in that case.

Jochen

Re: JAXB Serializer/Deserializer

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes, please.