Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <al...@yahoo.es> on 2006/06/15 12:09:02 UTC

problems Lucene + jsf

Then if it is called directly to Lucene in they do not managed-bean works Si I call to classes outside managed-bean in the business layer jumps exception generic. Please some idea?
Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es

RE: problems Lucene + jsf

Posted by Alberto Marquÿffffe9s <al...@yahoo.es>.
Then if it is called directly to Lucene in they do not managed-bean works Si I call to classes outside managed-bean in the business layer jumps exception generica.   Please some idea?  Lucene is one libreria of apache is as he is libreria that uses throws a genrica exception to me of JSF. Proving by console or struts it works but never from JSF when I call to a class that this within does not managed-bean I have proven in several surroundings and the same result I always cannot call to some jar that this within they do not managed-bean.  Somebody can pasr to me an example from JSF I call to a class outside bean soon and to jar any to jar.

Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk> escribió:                 What is the exception?

  What is Lucene?

RE: problems Lucene + jsf

Posted by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk>.