Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 12:54:00 UTC

Problems with CI and branch-3.5

Hello folks,
the road to 3.5.6 is harder than expected.
We have CI problems on branch-3.5 that are blocking this PR from Micheal to
be merged.

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1072

1) Maven: C client fails to compile, I guess it is due to an upgrade of gcc
2) Ant: the build fails, no "findbugs" on CI machines anymore

for 1) we should file a JIRA and provide a fix
for 2) I would just "findbugs" from ANT build, we are using Spotbugs now
and it is included in Maven build

Thoughts ?

Enrico

Re: Problems with CI and branch-3.5

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have sent an email to builds@apache.org in order to understand why
findbugs it missing.
If Infra doesn't support findbugs executable anymore I will send a PR to
drop findbugs from ant based builds

Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.