Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Kočí <Ma...@aura.cz> on 2009/11/26 21:19:08 UTC

[Trinidad2] Trinidad and mojarra (state saving)

Hi,

maybe following piece information is useful: we have used now trinidad
and mojarra2 in *production* environment over six month - hundreds of
happy users can confirm it :) Trinidad is of course a old fork from 1.2
branch and JSF2 RI is very patched but it works. There was a problem
with trinidad state saving: I solved it with:

1)
<state-manager>com.sun.faces.application.StateManagerImpl</state-manager> in faces-config.xml and

2) _rsm = com.sun.faces.renderkit.ResponseStateManagerImpl() in
CoreRenderKit

so I can confirm that JSPs+trinidad+mojarra2-state-saving=no problem

Unfortunately it is true only for JSP and full state saving. Facelets2
implementation in mojarra is still buggy for both full and partial state
saving.

Regards,

Martin Kočí