Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com> on 2009/05/24 12:19:36 UTC

Re: NIO Connector:

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Although fresh from the tree, my lemon juice doesn't work, neither does
the sun of Spain as heat source.
Chris, you may be posting stuff, but it doesn't get here.

Re: NIO Connector:

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: NIO Connector:

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
Christopher Schultz wrote:
Your last one about "Apache vs Tomcat.." (including NIO results) got
there fine.
But the last couple which you sent on "NIO connector:" appear empty,
apart from an attachment that just says "Version 1".
Anyway, that's how I saw them.

Re: NIO Connector:

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.