Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/09 13:11:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Xiaolin Ha(哈晓琳) to the HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Xiaolin Ha
has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
project. We appreciate Xiaolin Ha stepping up to take more responsibility in
the HBase project.

Please join me in welcoming Xiaolin Ha to the HBase PMC!

我很高兴代表 Apache HBase PMC 宣布哈晓琳已接受我们的邀请,
成为 Apache HBase 项目的 PMC 成员。感谢哈晓琳愿意在 HBase 项目
中承担更大的责任。

欢迎哈晓琳!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Please welcome Xiaolin Ha(哈晓琳) to the HBase PMC

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org> 于2022年4月11日周一 16:00写道:

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Georry Huang <nz...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiaolin Ha <su...@gmail.com>.
I'm very glad to join the Apache HBase PMC. And I also appreciate the
opportunity to participate in this project. I'll keep contributing, thanks.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月9日周六 21:11写道:

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Bryan Beaudreault <bb...@hubspot.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xiaolin!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xiaolin!

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Xiaolin!

Posted by tom lee <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月12日周二 08:19写道:

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Xiaolin!

Posted by Pankaj Kumar <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Xiaolin..!!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Xiaolin, we really appreciate your commitment to the
project and look forward to further collaboration.

Thanks,
Nick

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.