Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yucca Nel <yu...@live.co.za> on 2010/03/12 14:06:19 UTC

New to maven and loving it :) Need a little help please...

Hello, google has helped me fantastically up to now and I am in a little need of further info.

I am in the process of changing my development environment (JEE5 + JEE6) and have started to utilise Maven. I am looking for a xml pom snippet that can help me deploy directly to Jboss6 or glassfish v3 when building my pom. If no solution exists, I am open to trying geronimo in the hope of better integration with maven.

Re: New to maven and loving it :) Need a little help please...

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Try the cargo plugin or the jboss specific one:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin
http://mojo.codehaus.org/jboss-maven-plugin/

/Anders