Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/29 16:15:28 UTC

ESME github mirror

Hi all,

I just discovered that Apache keeps mirrors of all projects on Github
under the Apache organization. Yay! But, the ESME mirror hasn't been
updated since December. :-(

It looks like the switch-over from the Incubator to a normal project
broke the integration, and Apache ESME is still listed as an Incubator
project on Github. Any ideas what we need to do to get this fixed up?

Thanks,
Ethan

Re: ESME github mirror

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dick,

I think there was a bit of a misunderstanding. This is an issue with
the official Apache mirror at Github, not with the internal Git mirror
maintained by Apache. Sorry for the confusion. It would have been a
lot more clear if I'd remembered to include the link in my original
email :-)

I've commented on the issue, and hopefully that will get us going in
the right direction.

Thanks,
Ethan

Re: ESME github mirror