Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Martin Henke <ma...@web.de> on 2018/02/13 09:15:02 UTC

Tech Interchange Meeting February 14th

Hello,

this is a kind reminder for our bi-weekly Tech Interchange Meeting tomorrow.

The proposed agenda up to now is:

- Introduction of new attendees
- Asking around for notable changes/updates
- Updates on the graduation / release mgmt. process for OpenWhisk by Vincent S Hou [20 min]
- Sharding Loadbalancer changes by Markus Thömmes [10 min]
- Find and confirm moderator for next meeting Feb 28th

@all: Please contact me  if you have another topic that should show up on the agenda.
@Matt: Can you please the agenda  to the CWiki.

Details:
What: Apache OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting
When: @ 11:00am EDT, 8am PDT, 3pm GMT, 5pm CEST , 3pm UTC
Where: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

Regards,
Martin

Re: Tech Interchange Meeting February 14th

Posted by Ying Chun Guo <gu...@cn.ibm.com>.
Hi, Martin

Thank you for organizing this.
I would like to take 5-10 minutes to talk about license header auditing in the release process
and we need to get an agreement on the list of excluded files during header auditing.

Here are some examples of issues I reported:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/3264
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-catalog/issues/256
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy/issues/716

Here is the discussion in mailing list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openwhisk-dev/201802.mbox/%3cOF33EB10E9.D0ED99EB-ON0025822E.00432D2B-0025822E.00442BDB@notes.na.collabserv.com%3e

Is it able to arrange this topic this week? Thank you in advance.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

this is a kind reminder for our bi-weekly Tech Interchange Meeting tomorrow.

The proposed agenda up to now is:

- Introduction of new attendees
- Asking around for notable changes/updates
- Updates on the graduation / release mgmt. process for OpenWhisk by Vincent S Hou [20 min]
- Sharding Loadbalancer changes by Markus Thömmes [10 min]
- Find and confirm moderator for next meeting Feb 28th

@all: Please contact me  if you have another topic that should show up on the agenda.
@Matt: Can you please the agenda  to the CWiki.

Details:
What: Apache OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting
When: @ 11:00am EDT, 8am PDT, 3pm GMT, 5pm CEST , 3pm UTC
Where: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_my_asfopenwhisk&d=DwIFaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=V_NQebMEsahq0wRsMMLN8VHG-pcqPRpdHygvo4rmK4o&m=9FnXQbMCgmxXL2yMESD0WjhcmAqHl7_85eJj1IBzQLg&s=DwPgj_ictYPTQbP1lIU_G_76udk0a05NJ-H-HDPyVPQ&e=

Regards,
Martin