Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Olivier.Roger" <ol...@bsb.com> on 2010/09/28 11:59:42 UTC

[Aggregator] CompletionTimeout as property

Hello !

I am trying to use the new property placeholder from Camel 2.4

I used it to set the completionTimeout attribute from the aggregator
component. Schema validation seems to be failling.

<aggregate strategyRef="..." completionTimeout="{{aggregator.timeout}}">

Here is the error :

cvc-datatype-valid.1.2.1: '{{aggregator.timeout}}' is not a valid value for
'integer'.

Is the aggregator a supported component for the propertyplaceholder?

Re: [Aggregator] CompletionTimeout as property

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I created a ticket to see if we can hack / tweak this to make it better

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.