Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Nicolas Hernandez <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/05 08:54:27 UTC

Launch of the uima-fr.org web portal

Dear All,

Following the first French-speaking workshop around the framework UIMA
which took place in Nantes, France, in the context of the 10th edition
of the Libre Software Meeting (LSM/RMLL) in July 2009,

We are glad to inform you the launch of the uima-fr.org web portal.

This portal aims at developing a UIMA French-speaking community by
providing services for French-speaking users and developers,
researchers or professionals from both academic and industrial
organizations to discuss and exchange information about UIMA.

Currently, the portal offers two services allowing anyone to inform
and to share informations about UIMA.
  * a discussion list http://sympa.univ-nantes.fr/wws/info/discussion-uima-fr
  * and a feed aggregator designed to collect posts from the blogs of
any member of the community and display them on a single page
http://uima-fr.org/planet/

These services have been set up by the Computer Sciences Laboratory of
Nantes Atlantic (LINA), we invite anyone who wants to contribute to
come and discuss in the mailing list.

Best regards,

Nicolas Hernandez

We apologize for multiples copies of this message. Please forward this
mail to anyone interested.

--
Nicolas.Hernandez@univ-nantes.fr