Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Morris <dm...@plumcreek.com> on 2001/08/18 02:03:57 UTC

Re: success install 2.0b2 Linux RH7.1, Blackdown JDK 1.3.1, Tomcat 3.2.2

David,

I am not so sure that this is a problem with the build script.  I get the same
error when I use IBM's 1.3 JDK.  I can immediately switch to Sun's JDK and
the error goes away.

David Morris

>>> crossley@indexgeo.com.au 07/29/01 06:55PM >>>
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.xml.sax.Attributes: blah, blah
[localhost]$ vi ./build.sh
... build.sh was referencing the wrong version of xerces
... changed xerces_1_4_0.jar to xerces_1_4_1.jar
... now it works

regards, David Crossley