Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Bell <jb...@btclick.com> on 2003/10/06 15:43:30 UTC

Re: Unable to run Tomcat 5.0.12

I have installed Tomcat 5.0.12 on Win 2000 using j2sdk1.4.2_01 but it will
not run.
Should I be havving a problem?  Toncat 5.0.11 was fine.

Posted by John Bell <jb...@btclick.com>.
Thanks,

I installed   jwsdp-1.2 which includes a Tomcat 5 installation .......that
must have confused the issue ..

John

Re: Unable to run Tomcat 5.0.12

Posted by epyonne <ep...@hotmail.com>.

RE: Unable to run Tomcat 5.0.12

Posted by Wade Chandler <wc...@redesetgrow.com>.
Were you running Tomcat 5.0.11 on jdk 1.4.2? I had an issue with tomcat
on that VM and switched to 1.4.1_2