Posted to user@ant.apache.org by gb...@ironmax.com on 2000/11/07 19:21:49 UTC

problem with the build

I am using Ant build script to build.  But for some reason it is unable to
restart the server. Can sombody help?
The error I am getting is

[java] Error : Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :javax/ejb/EJBObject
the corresponding code looks like this

<java
          fork="yes"
          classname="com.evermind.client.orion.OrionConsoleAdmin">
          <arg value="ormi://localhost/"/>
          <arg value="admin"/>
          <arg value="ironmax"/>
          <arg value="-restart"/>
          <classpath>
               <pathelement location="lib/jndi.jar"/>
               <pathelement location="lib/orion.jar"/>
          </classpath>
</java>
Thanx,

Gauri

Re: problem with the build

Posted by Oliver Boehm <bo...@Informatik.BA-Stuttgart.De>.
gbhalerao@ironmax.com wrote:

> I am using Ant build script to build.  But for some reason it is unable to
> restart the server. Can sombody help?
> The error I am getting is
>
> [java] Error : Java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError :javax/ejb/EJBObject
> the corresponding code looks like this
>
> <java
>           fork="yes"
>           classname="com.evermind.client.orion.OrionConsoleAdmin">
>           <arg value="ormi://localhost/"/>
>           <arg value="admin"/>
>           <arg value="ironmax"/>
>           <arg value="-restart"/>
>           <classpath>
>                <pathelement location="lib/jndi.jar"/>
>                <pathelement location="lib/orion.jar"/>
>           </classpath>
> </java>
> Thanx,
>
> Gauri

as the error message says: the javax.ejb.EJBObject is missing. Look, in which
jar file (or path) it is placed (e.g. for weblogic this is /opt/weblogic/classes
or /opt/weblogic/lib/weblogicaux.jar) and add it to your class path

cheers
oli b.
--
Oliver Böhm