Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marco Garbelini <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/15 15:58:53 UTC

Enterprise Integration Patters Icons for OpenOffice Draw

Hi,

I went through the trouble of "converting" some of the icons from the Visio
stencil available at the Camel documentation page to the OpenOffice 3.x Draw
format. Since we don't have Visio here at the office they will come in quite
handy now.

This is not a stencil per se so copy-paste is your friend.

Hope it helps.

/Marco

Re: Enterprise Integration Patters Icons for OpenOffice Draw

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
FYI I've added it to this page

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Enterprise+Integration+Patterns

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: Enterprise Integration Patters Icons for OpenOffice Draw

Posted by Marco Garbelini <ma...@garbelini.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.

--