Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Ralston <mi...@ralston.id.au> on 2005/11/18 02:13:34 UTC

Errors in src/test

Howdy

I've just done a check out of lenya from subversion, and opened it in eclipse.

There are 70 erros in src/test, I guess these classes haven't been updated
when changes have been made to the rest of the source. Should I file a bug on
this?

How urgent are these to fix? Some of them just look like naming changes.

For now I just removed src/test from my build path in eclipse, and it's all
happy.

Michael Ralston

Re: Errors in src/test

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Michael Ralston wrote:
> Howdy
>
> I've just done a check out of lenya from subversion, and opened it in eclipse.
>
> There are 70 erros in src/test, I guess these classes haven't been updated
> when changes have been made to the rest of the source. Should I file a bug on
> this?
>
> How urgent are these to fix? Some of them just look like naming changes.
>
> For now I just removed src/test from my build path in eclipse, and it's all
> happy.

I tried to make the tests work again some months ago, but unfortunately
I didn't succeed. The major problem was providing an appropriate context
to the Avalon components to make request/environment-based code work properly.

It would be very much appreciated if you could invest some time into
this issue, especially if you're familiar with the Cocoon internals.
IMO the priority of automated tests is quite high.

-- Andreas