Posted to users@streampipes.apache.org by Rehak Jan <re...@netio.eu> on 2020/03/04 00:37:34 UTC

NETIO integration with StreamPipes

Hallo everybody,

NETIO products:

The NETIO products a.s. company is a Czech producer of smart power sockets
that can be controlled over LAN and Wi-Fi.

NETIO produce professional PDU power sockets with industrial quality. NETIO
devices are easy to integrate into existing system with using the Open API
interfaces.

 <https://www.netio-products.com/> https://www.netio-products.com

Integration with StreamPipes

NETIO is slowly being integrated to many projects, smart house software etc.
Anyway we believe integration with StreamPipes is something more.

The StreamPipes seems to be first real time tool, we can use for electrical
devices analyzes from the power consumption.

It's starting with how many coffees were produced by the coffee machine
every day. But real applications are in vending machines and all other
dozens and hundreds of similar devices you can easily monitor by their power
consumption. StreamPipes is the first tool we can recommend to our customers
for this kind of applications.

Jan Rehak

Jan is CEO of NETIO Products since 2016.
Within 2004 - 2015 he founded  <http://www.hw-group.com/> www.HW-group.com
company producing IoT sensors for Datacenters, Food & Buildings industry.

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/janrehak/>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janrehak/

Jan Řehák
CEO

<http://www.netio-products.com/cs/#utm_source=E-mail&utm_medium=email&utm_co
ntent=E-mail%20podpis%20Praha> NETIO products: Networked power sockets

http://www.netio-products.com/files/podpis.png

  _____

U Pily 3, Prague 4, 143 00, Czech republic

Office phone:  <tel:+420211150110> +420 211 150 110     NETIO:
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/netio/> LinkedIn
<https://www.facebook.com/NETIOproducts/> Facebook

RE: NETIO integration with StreamPipes

Posted by Rehak Jan <re...@netio.eu>.
Hi everybody,

No problem, understand.

Just one idea, we made very good experience in recent months with people
from UDEMY academy and Youtubers.

If you find some smart and oriented (be prepared for 200 followers, no
more..) result is sometimes very good .

If you have some kind of people in ecosystem, NETIO will be happy to provide
them HW to make their own analysis about the power consumption..

Jan Řehák
CEO

NETIO products
<http://www.netio-products.com/cs/#utm_source=E-mail&utm_medium=email&utm_co
ntent=E-mail%20podpis%20Praha> : Networked power sockets

http://www.netio-products.com/files/podpis.png

  _____

U Pily 3, Prague 4, 143 00, Czech republic

Office phone: +420 211 150 110 <tel:+420211150110>      NETIO: LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/netio/>   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/NETIOproducts/>

Von: Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>
Datum: Mi., 4. März 2020, 06:57
An: users@streampipes.apache.org
Betreff: Re: NETIO integration with StreamPipes

Hi Jan,

welcome to the list.

@Julian, we integrated then sensors of NETIO as adapters in StreamPipes [1]
[2].

It was not intended as marketing. I asked Jan if he can introduce himself
and his company on this users mailing list.

They produce power sockets with sensors to collect data about power
consumption of connected devices. With StreamPipes it is super easy to
connect the sensors and collect and analyze the data.

We already have a set-up of the  sensors in our offices and monitor our
coffee machine with it.

Jan and his team helped a lot during the implementation of the adapters.
They are very helpful and provided help and guidance for the integration.

Further I think they will help us to find more use cases for StreamPipes and
provide ideas for new processing elements regarding the power consumption of
devices.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra72fa504ea1fe17970949c249c9ef885510fa0
0553b7dc858366e3c7%40%3Cdev.streampipes.apache.org%3E
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra72fa504ea1fe17970949c249c9ef885510fa
00553b7dc858366e3c7@%3cdev.streampipes.apache.org%3e>

[2] [ <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMPIPES-68> STREAMPIPES-68]
Adapter for NETIO power sockets

On 4. Mar 2020, at 06:17, Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>
wrote:

Hi Jan,

I don't exactly understand your email. Is there a specific message or
question or is this intended as marketing?

Julian

Holen Sie sich  <https://aka.ms/ghei36> Outlook für Android

  _____

AW: NETIO integration with StreamPipes

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Philipp,

Von: Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>
Datum: Mi., 4. März 2020, 06:57
An: users@streampipes.apache.org

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra72fa504ea1fe17970949c249c9ef885510fa00553b7dc858366e3c7%40%3Cdev.streampipes.apache.org%3E<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra72fa504ea1fe17970949c249c9ef885510fa00553b7dc858366e3c7@<dev.streampipes.apache.org>>
[2] [STREAMPIPES-68<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMPIPES-68>] Adapter for NETIO power sockets

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________

Within 2004 – 2015 he founded www.HW-group.com<http://www.hw-group.com/> company producing IoT sensors for Datacenters, Food & Buildings industry.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/janrehak/

Jan Řehák
CEO

NETIO products<http://www.netio-products.com/cs/#utm_source=E-mail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=E-mail%20podpis%20Praha>: Networked power sockets
<image001.png>
________________________________
U Pily 3, Prague 4, 143 00, Czech republic
Office phone: +420 211 150 110<tel:+420211150110>     NETIO: LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/netio/>  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NETIOproducts/>

Re: NETIO integration with StreamPipes

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Jan,

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra72fa504ea1fe17970949c249c9ef885510fa00553b7dc858366e3c7%40%3Cdev.streampipes.apache.org%3E <https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra72fa504ea1fe17970949c249c9ef885510fa00553b7dc858366e3c7@%3Cdev.streampipes.apache.org%3E>

Posted by Rehak Jan <re...@netio.eu>.
Patrick,

Why not, but by my understanding, issue is to count number of cycles from the power metering, without additional sensor.
Will be nice to show your case, where the accelerometer will be used only as second (training) source of data..

We will be happy to publish that on the NETIO as Application Note:
https://www.netio-products.com/en/application-notes

Jan Řehák
CEO

NETIO products: Networked power sockets

U Pily 3, Prague 4, 143 00, Czech republic
Office phone: +420 211 150 110     NETIO: LinkedIn  Facebook

Posted by Patrick Wiener <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Jan,

Posted by Dominik Riemer <ri...@apache.org>.
Hi Jan,