Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ca...@bookandhammer.com on 2001/12/02 07:36:01 UTC

Re: Mac OS 10.1.1 and Tomcat 4.01

I have setup Tomcat 4 on Mac OS 10.1.1 and I have got it to work
successfully.
I do however, have this problem sometime when I try to access the page
directly
i.e. http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/num/numguess.jsp

But if I access it through the links then it works. After I access
through the link I can access it directly.
I thought it had something to do with a session state.

I don't know if this helps, but it's another experience.

--Peter