Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Vanshul.Chawla" <Va...@target.com> on 2015/10/30 09:46:28 UTC

Camel cache across bundles in karaf

Hello All,

Is Camel cache available across multiple bundles in Fuse? I.e. can we set it in one bundle and multiple bundles refer this?

Vanshul

Re: Camel cache across bundles in karaf

Posted by Reji Mathews <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey

Create a common route containing cache component into some commons bundle
and connect to that route using "vm" or "direct-vm" component from any
other routes in other bundles.

Make sure you set the cache operations headers before calling this common
route .

Cheers
Reji

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
I know of two ways to do that:

1. Export the Endpoint as an OSGi service.
2. Use a middleware endpoint like JMS or some event queue.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>