Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Filipe <fi...@inf.furb.br> on 2005/09/06 14:32:39 UTC

Svn user manager

Hi and sorry my very poor english!
I work at FURB University and created a svn manager to users handle they
own project.

Look the screens and explanation here:
http://www.inf.furb.br/~filipe/projetos/projetoSVN/

I am think in open to the comunity. Will be useful?

--
Atenciosamente,
___________________

Re: Svn user manager

Posted by Frank Gruman <fg...@verizon.net>.
Filipe wrote:

> Hi and sorry my very poor english!
> I work at FURB University and created a svn manager to users handle
> they own project.
>
> Look the screens and explanation here:
> http://www.inf.furb.br/~filipe/projetos/projetoSVN/
>
> I am think in open to the comunity. Will be useful?

I took a quick look, and I really like it.  Especially since you can
define individual managers for each project.  That is really a nice
touch.  So the main repository manager does not have to micro-manage
each project.

I think it would do very well as an open-source project.  I'm not a PHP
developer, but I would love to help out with testing and anything else
you might need.

Regards,
Frank