Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/01 07:24:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.12.5, release candidate #3

+1 (binding)

- checked/verified signatures and hashes
- started cluster, ran examples, verified web ui and log output, nothing
unexpected
- started cluster and ran some e2e sql queries using sql-client, looks good:
 - read from kafka source, aggregate, write into mysql
 - read from kafka source with watermark defined in ddl, window aggregate,
write into mysql
 - read from kafka with computed column defined in ddl, temporal join with
a mysql table, write into kafka
- reviewed the release PR

Best,
Jark

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

- Checked the diff between 1.12.4 and 1.12.5-rc3: OK (
https://github.com/apache/flink/compare/release-1.12.4...release-1.12.5-rc3)
  - commons-io version has been bumped to 2.8.0 through FLINK-22747 and all
NOTICE files updated correctly
  - guava version has been bumped to 29.0 for kinesis connector through
FLINK-23009 and all NOTICE files updated correctly
- Checked release notes: OK
  - minor: I've moved FLINK-23577 out of 1.12.5
- Checked sums and signatures: OK
- Maven clean install from source: OK
- Checked the jars in the staging repo: OK
- Checked the website updates: Changes Required
  - Note: release note needs update but is not a blocker for the RC

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by JING ZHANG <be...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)