Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Nonameo <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/11 21:31:06 UTC

Create JavaClass from java.lang.Class

Hi guys.

I have an instance of java.lang.Class and i want to convert it into a
JavaClass class. Is this possible? If so, how can i go about doing this?

Thanks guys

Regards

-Nonameo-

Re: Create JavaClass from java.lang.Class

Posted by C E Ezeugoh <ce...@gmail.com>.
Repository.lookupClass(java.lang.Class) or Repository.lookupClass(String)
are two method signatures that can solve your problem.

HTH

EE.