Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by janI <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/10/20 10:37:07 UTC

work in "apache openoffice genlang".

Hi.

Just a reminder do not waste valuable translation time by working in
"apache openoffce genlang".

I have just seen that user "mauriciobaeza" have worked in there.

This project is a test version of the future workflow, and I regulary wipe
all the files.

rgds
jan I.

Re: work in "apache openoffice genlang".

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 20 October 2013 11:08, Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> wrote:

> janI wrote:
>
>> Just a reminder do not waste valuable translation time by working in
>> "apache openoffce genlang". ...
>>
>> This project is a test version of the future workflow, and I regulary wipe
>> all the files.
>>

> We could rename it (only the "public" name, not the "internal" aooGenLang4
> name) into
>
> "Apache OpenOffice genLang - EXPERIMENTAL, DON'T USE"

done.

rgds
jan I

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.