Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by keyur sheth <ke...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/30 17:01:00 UTC

Unable to retrieve list of portlets. Make sure tomcat-users.xml has been edited according to the UserGuide.

Hi everybody,

                     I have successfully implemented the SSL and I am also able to redirect the URL from http to https. But doing that on my portal I am getting the error which is below mentioned:-

  Unable to retrieve list of portlets. Make sure tomcat-users.xml has been edited according to the UserGuide.

  So I was just thinking does the change that I made in the web.xml file of the application affect any other file. So can anybody give the feedback.

  Keyur Sheth