Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Adeniyi Ibironke <Ad...@contemporary.co.uk> on 2003/06/03 11:49:45 UTC

Problems with Tomcat - IIS integration ...

Hi,
I have followed instructions on performing the above. However, since I've rebooted, Tomcat now appears to intercept all HTTP requests through localhost.

Can you please advise a sequence of steps to ensure Tomcat executes only .jsp pages. Many thanks.

Niyi

Re: Problems with Tomcat - IIS integration ...

Posted by Dominic Parry <do...@rucus.ru.ac.za>.
check the filter setting in the IIS control Panel in the virtual folder that you created for jakarta.