Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2013/07/21 04:42:06 UTC

unit test help

Any ideas on how to debug failures where all tests 'pass' but build still
reported as failed?  IIRC, some of you had some script comparing the set of
passed tests against a test that

Re: unit test help

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks for asking.  I made progress (see my unit test thread) but had
forgotten Jeffrey's tool.  I started up that thread again.
Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: unit test help

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.