Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Rajesh <ra...@vimukti.com> on 2011/07/02 11:58:12 UTC

SASLFilter problem

Hi,

I am trying to use SASL connection with ADS using NTLM. Was able to get the
Bind working fine.

I am having the problem in sending the wrapped data using SaslFilter.

In SaslFilter.filterWrite

Line: 147       IoBuffer buf = ( IoBuffer ) writeRequest.getMessage();

Here the message is not processed by codec yet(because we added the filter
before the codec). So buf is coming empty.

Is any one tested the server with SASL? I hope I am not the first one trying
this.

--

Rajesh Akkineni
CEO, Vimukti Technologies

Re: SASLFilter problem

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Which version of ADS are you using ?

AFAIR, I tested CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5 and GSSAPI authentication methods a few months back in trunk and it worked great.
I haven't checked NTLM though.

Do you have a piece of code, test case or main(String[] args) method, which can demonstrate the issue?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud