Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by kkrikor <kr...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 00:35:13 UTC

Python xmlrpc scripts

What is the status of the python scripts are they functional.

I downloaded them from subversion but no documentation on how to be used
even the one that says use the help is not clear. So has anybody gotten
those to work I am trying to make those work so I can use it in the
subversion hooks.

Thank you

Re: Python xmlrpc scripts

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
Indeed, they should work - but they are not complete, I think things
like the firing of builds or addition or projects is likely broken.

I fixed them up enough to get "continutrac" off the ground
(http://dev.rectang.com/projects/continutrac) but have not had time to
finish it off.

Re: Python xmlrpc scripts

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Re: Python xmlrpc scripts

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
I think the xmlrpc interface is a bit of a work in progress at the
moment...we have had a raft of changes in things regarding project
groups and stuff and I would like to see these api's cleaned up and
consolidated to use the project group and project keys mentioned in
another thread.  I know rahul is interested in getting these cleaned
up soon.

I so I think using them as they are on the trunk is a bit of a hit or
miss atm...some of it probably works 100%...so I can tell you that its
slated to get cleaned up and use at your own risk off of trunk atm.

and bother rahul about it :)

jesse

On 12/5/06, kkrikor <kr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the status of the python scripts are they functional.
>
> I downloaded them from subversion but no documentation on how to be used
> even the one that says use the help is not clear. So has anybody gotten
> those to work I am trying to make those work so I can use it in the
> subversion hooks.
>
> Thank you

jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com