Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohamed Hadrouj <ha...@kwaga.com> on 2010/11/10 11:58:58 UTC

How to create auth and non-auth transportConnectors in the same config file ?

Hi all,

is it possible to configure a transport connectors that requires and other
one that does not require authentication in the config file ? Here is my
actual connectors configuration:

       <transportConnectors>

       <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>

       <transportConnector name="stomp+ssl"
uri="stomp+ssl://localhost:61613"/>

    </transportConnectors>

Thanks !

Re: How to create auth and non-auth transportConnectors in the same config file ?

Posted by Aleksandar Ivanisevic <al...@ivanisevic.de>.
Mohamed Hadrouj <ha...@kwaga.com>

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Security#Security-Anonymousaccess