Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/19 13:21:09 UTC

query question

Hello,

I have a tokenized field where I store some info.

Lets say I have "abc 1234" and "abc 678"

When the user searches for "abc1234" how can I find "abc 1234" ?

Best.

-C.B.

RE: query question

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi C.B.,

Yonik is referring to a Solr class:

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/solr/trunk/src/java/org/apache/solr/analysis/WordDelimiterFilter.java?view=markup>

You should theoretically be able to use this filter with straight Lucene code, as long as it's on the classpath.

(I'm guessing Yonik's wires got crossed and he thought he was replying to a post on the solr-user list.)

Steve

Re: query question

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.