Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2013/06/10 23:04:31 UTC

Welcome new committers Gokhan Capan and Stevo Slavic

Please join me in congratulating Mahout's newest committers, Gokhan Capan and Stevo Slavic, both of whom have been contributing to Mahout for some time now.

Gokhan, Stevo, new committer tradition is to give a brief background on yourself, so you have the floor!

Congrats,
Grant

Re: Welcome new committers Gokhan Capan and Stevo Slavic

Posted by Gokhan Capan <gk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry I was on a vacation.
Congratulations, Stevo!

I think being a Mahout committer is a big deal, and I am really pleased
that I am one now.

I am a Researcher at Anadolu University, Turkey, and a Data Scientist at
Dilisim, a company specialized in IR, NLP, and Data Science solutions.

I hope I can participate well to committers' great efforts to empower users
to perform massive, real-world machine learning.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Gokhan

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.