Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bob <b....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/21 11:22:35 UTC

Howto use relative path in Include Controller

Hi,

How to use relative path in Include Controller? I tried
${__BeanShell(import org.apache.jmeter.services.FileServer;
FileServer.getFileServer().getBaseDir();)}${__BeanShell(File.separator,)} as
path but Controller is not parsing it as Beanshell code.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Howto use relative path in Include Controller

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
For relative path - just put the relative part.
Look at the logs to troubleshoot any issue.

Shmuel Krakower.
www.Beatsoo.org - re-use your jmeter scripts for application performance

Posted by Bob <b....@gmail.com>.